Latest Texas Powerball Results
Powerball | $124 MILLION
Powerball | $107 MILLION
Powerball | $92 MILLION
How to Win Powerball
- Match all five of the winning numbers drawn PLUS the Powerball to win or share the jackpot prize.
- Match all five of the winning numbers drawn to win a $1,000,000 prize.
- Match all five of the winning numbers drawn with Power Play option (regardless of the Power Play multiplier) to win a $2,000,000 prize.
- Match four out of five winning numbers PLUS the Power Ball to win $50,000.
- Match four out of five winning numbers to win $100.
- Match three out of five winning numbers PLUS the Powerball to win $100.
- Match three out of five winning numbers to win $7.
- Match two out of five winning numbers PLUS the Powerball to win $7.
- Match one out of five winning numbers PLUS the Powerball to win $4.
- Match only the Powerball to win $4.
*Power Plays act as multipliers for the prize money (prize times 2, 3, 4, 5, or 10)
**Power Play does not apply to the jackpot
About the Texas Lottery
Millions of players enjoy the games of the TX Lottery every day, but the biggest resulting winner is Texas education. The Texas Lottery isn't just about fun and games; the TX Lottery generates revenue for Texas education and veteran assistance programs while incorporating the highest standards of security, integrity, and responsible gaming principles.
There are several TX Lottery games for Texans to play, with daily lottos and huge jackpot weekly games available: Powerball, Mega Millions, Lotto, Texas Triple Chance, Texas Two Step, All or Nothing Morning, All or Nothing Day, All or Nothing Evening, All or Nothing Night, Cash 5, Daily 4 Morning, Daily 4 Day, Daily 4 Evening, Daily 4 Night, Pick 3 Morning, Pick 3 Day, Pick 3 Evening, and Pick 3 Night.
Texas Lottery Records
- In 2016, Texas Lottery saw record-breaking sales of $5.07 billion. A revenue transfer of $1.39 billion was given to the state, making it the single largest annual lottery transfer in the state's history.
- For the 13th consecutive year, the Texas Lottery has generated more than $1 billion in revenue for Texas.
- In 2016, $1.37 billion in proceeds was transferred to the Foundation School Fund to support public education, which was the largest annual revenue transfer to the Foundation School Fund in the history of the Texas Lottery.
- Also in 2016, $14.7 million was transferred to the Texas Veterans Commission for the sale of the dedicated scratch tickets, the largest annual transfer to the Veterans Fund since the inception of the game in 2009.
Texas Lottery Achievements
- Since 1992, over $25 billion in revenue has been generated for the state of Texas, including more than $19 billion given in support to the Foundation School Fund.
- More than $66 million since fiscal year 2010 has been transferred to the Texas Veterans Commission, benefiting the Fund For Veterans' Assitance.
Responsible Gaming in Texas
Educating consumers, retailers, and TX Lottery employees about responsible play of lottery games continues to be a critical area of focus for the agency. The "PLAY RESPONSIBLY" message was launched in 2003 and appears on all tickets, publications, advertising, points of sale, and news releases.