- Health, vision, and dental: we’ve got you covered. If you are a full-time employee, you are eligible for benefits. Lottery.com covers 100% of your monthly premium.
- We want the best version of you and support the time off that you need.
- We offer a variety of leave policies to accommodate you and life’s big moments, including Maternity/Paternity Leave, Bereavement Leave, and beyond.
- In the tragic event that you lose an immediate family member, we offer up to 60 consecutive days of fully paid leave.
- If you become unable to work due to a disability, we offer 30 consecutive days of disability pay. You may also take an additional 11 consecutive months of unpaid disability leave.
- We believe in the power of knowledge. We have a Lottery.com book club that we use as a company-wide tool to start conversations, improve our efficiency, and shape our mindset as a team. Our goal is to apply our learnings right away and reflect on how we can continue to improve. We’re always pushing to grow!
- Family first! Lottery.com offers up to 12 months for maternity/paternity leave. This leave can be used to take time for fertility needs, pregnancy complications, and spending time with your new baby. You can split up the 12 months as you see fit to accommodate you starting or growing your family.
- Vacation is unlimited – take what you need. The best you is the only you we want. No counting accrued days, no need to call in “sick” because you’re out of vacation days. We trust our employees and want you to take time to recharge when you need it.
- Lottery.com observes public national holidays.