- We’ve got you covered. If you are a full-time employee, you are eligible for benefits. Lottery.com covers 99% of your monthly premium.
- We want the best version of you and support the time off that you need.
- We offer a variety of leave policies to accommodate you and life’s big moments, including Maternity/Paternity Leave, Bereavement Leave, and beyond.
- In the tragic event that you lose an immediate family member, you have up to 60 consecutive days of paid leave to adjust to this change.
- In the event that a doctor determines that you are unable to work due to a disability, Lottery.com offers 30 consecutive days of paid disability leave. You may take an additional 11 consecutive months of unpaid disability leave.
- We believe in the power of knowledge. We have a Lottery.com book club that we use as a company-wide tool to start conversations, improve our efficiency, and shape our mindset as a team. Our goal is to apply our learnings right away and reflect on how we can continue to improve. We’re always pushing to grow!
- Family First! Lottery.com offers up to 12 months for maternity/paternity leave. This leave is intended to be used for fertility needs, complications with pregnancy, and after the birth of a child. You can break up the 12 months as you see fit to start or grow your family.
- Vacation is unlimited; take what you need. The best you is the only you we want. No counting accrued days. No need to call in “sick” because you are out of vacation days. We trust our employees.
- Lottery.com observes public holidays. Working during a public holiday is at your discretion, but certainly not required.