How to Play Lotto 5:
1. Each play slip allows you to play up to 5 plays (A-E) at $1.00 per play.
2. For each play, select 5 numbers from 1 to 39 by placing a heavy vertical mark in each chosen number box. DO NOT use red ink. If you make a mistake, mark the VOID box. DO NOT ERASE.
3. In any play area, if you want the computer to randomly pick any or all of your numbers, just mark the "QUICK PICK (QP)" in that area.
4. To play your numbers for more than one drawing at a time, mark the appropriate box under "MULTI-DRAW."
5. Check your playslip carefully to make sure you have correctly marked the numbers you want and the draws you want before presenting it to a Lottery Retailer. It is your responsibility to make sure the ticket represents the numbers you selected and drawings you want to enter. Always check your Lotto5 ticket before leaving the retailer location. LOTTO 5 TICKETS CANNOT BE CANCELED!
6. Give your completed play slip to your Lottery Retailer, who will produce your game ticket(s).
7. The play slip is not valid proof of a ticket purchase or numbers selected. You must present a valid game ticket to claim a prize.
|PRIZE CATEGORIES AND ODDS
|All 5 of 5 winning numbers
||1 in 575,757
|Any 4 of 5 winning numbers
||1 in 3,387
|Any 3 of 5 winning numbers
||1 in 103
||1 in 100
|All Lotto 5 prize payouts are pari-mutuel.