How to Play Pick 3:
1) Choose how many boards to play. Each play slip has four boards. Each board costs $1 or 50 cents, depending upon the wager. Each board contains three columns of numbers 0 through 9.
2) To play a board, select your type of play:
A) Exact Order (Straight): For a $1 wager, if the three numbers that are drawn match your numbers in exact order, you win $500.
B) Any Order (3-way box): For a $1 wager, if the three numbers drawn match the three numbers you picked in any order, you win $80. Win $160 for matching your three numbers selected in any order, where two of the three numbers selected are IDENTICAL.
3) Pick your wager: Wager either $1 or 50 cents. On a 50 cent wager, the above prize amounts are reduced by one-half.
4) Pick three digits from 0 through 9. You can pick the same number once, twice or three times, or you can choose three different numbers.
5) Check the appropriate box for up to seven multi-draws on one single ticket.
|"Exact order" (Straight)
|"Any order" (6-way box)
|"Any order" (3-way box)
(Where 2 digits are the same)
Drawings are held at approximately 9:10 p.m. Monday through Sunday.
Did you win?
To access the winning numbers and find out if you're a Pick 3 winner:
- Watch your local 10 p.m. television newscast.
- Read your newspaper the day after the drawing.
- Check your ticket at a Kansas Lottery retailer location.